From Craig McClanahan <Craig.McClana...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Any status update on the Subversion repos?
Date Thu, 13 Apr 2006 18:07:13 GMT
Jonas Jacobi wrote:
> Hi Craig,
>
> It is now three weeks since the announcement of the new adffaces-xxx
> mailing lists. I know you are busy, but do you have a status update on
> the creation of the Subversion repository for these components?
>
> Thanks
> - Jonas
> --
> *Author*: Pro JSF and Ajax: Building Rich Internet Components
> <http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044>
> *Blog*: http://www.orablogs.com/jjacobi

When I looked yesterday, the request to create this subversion
repository was 23rd on the list of outstanding infrastructure issues
(yes, it takes a long time :-( sometimes).  However, in response to some
pings from me on Monday, it at least got assigned to someone who
promised to look at it "this week."  Same thing (but different
volunteer) for the new account setups.  I'll try again.

Craig