From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces package name - a first pass
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:14:05 GMT
Yep, that was the rationale.  Though I'd be up for using "adfimpl"
instead of "adfinternal".  I'm a bit fuzzy why we chose
"internal" over "impl", but I think there were some other
teams around in Oracle that had a meaning for "impl" that
didn't jibe with this.

I'm also not in love with having the bonus "api" package level, which
is unnecessary with the "adfimpl"/etc. scheme.

BTW, nope, I haven't done the repackaging yet - busy at work,
and I want to get some branches merged in too before the drop.
So, this is definitely still an excellent time to talk about packaging!

-- Adam