From "John Fallows" <john.r.fall...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ADF Faces package name - a first pass
Date Tue, 18 Apr 2006 18:30:03 GMT

> Yep, that was the rationale.  Though I'd be up for using "adfimpl"
> instead of "adfinternal".  I'm a bit fuzzy why we chose
> "internal" over "impl", but I think there were some other
> teams around in Oracle that had a meaning for "impl" that
> didn't jibe with this.

Yep, I'd also prefer "impl" over "internal", but either one is okay.

I'm also not in love with having the bonus "api" package level, which
> is unnecessary with the "adfimpl"/etc. scheme.

Agreed.

BTW, nope, I haven't done the repackaging yet - busy at work,
> and I want to get some branches merged in too before the drop.
> So, this is definitely still an excellent time to talk about packaging!

What is the ETA for a code drop to the repository?

tc,
-john.

--
http://apress.com/book/bookDisplay.html?bID=10044