From "Frank Felix Debatin" <...@gmx.net>
Subject RE: ADF Faces checked in!
Date Sun, 07 May 2006 21:56:58 GMT
Found the plugins at

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/adffaces/trunk/plu
gins/

But, I guess I'll wait until more of the dependencies are
resolved. I gave up over the JSR-173 dependency. As much as
the Maven dependency mechanism impresses me, when it works,
the much it depresses me if it fails.

Will there be builts soon?

Frank Felix

adf-faces.

> You'll immediately run into issues with not being able to
> find jsf-mock, Facelets, and the EL - you can use the
> adf-apache.zip from the original bundle to at least get
those
> dependencies.
>
> -- Adam
>

> On 5/7/06, Frank Felix Debatin <ffd@gmx.net> wrote:
> > Great! I tried it out immediately, but failed with the
> > maven-faces-plugin ...
> >
> > I'm sure that has been answered before, but I couldn't
find
> a link to
> > the answer. Can you help? Error below.
> >
> > Cheers
> > Frank Felix
> >
> > mvn install
> > GroupId: org.apache.myfaces.adfbuild
> > ArtifactId: maven-faces-plugin
> > Version: 1.0-alpha-9-SNAPSHOT
> > Reason: Unable to download the artifact from any
repository

org.apache.myfaces.adfbuild:maven-faces-plugin:pom:1.0-alpha

(http://www.ibiblio.org/pub/packages/maven2/org/codehaus/m