From "Mike Kienenberger" <mkien...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Demo] dependency to mail / activation
Date Wed, 03 May 2006 20:27:23 GMT
> keep in mind, that this is *only* a draft yet!
> That was discussed on "legal-discuss" list at ASF

While it's true that it's only a draft, it's a draft on the verge of
being official policy.   In fact, I expected to see an announcement on
it by this point, but I guess Cliff has two more days, depending on
how you define "this month"  :-)

If you've heard something different from "legal-discuss", please let
me know.   I don't follow that list, but this was the last thing I
heard from Cliff Schmidt.