From "Martin Marinschek" <martin.marinsc...@gmail.com>
Subject Family of ADF-Faces form
Date Mon, 17 Jul 2006 00:15:21 GMT
Hi *,

can anybody tell me what the family of the ADF Faces form was before
the rename to

org.apache.myfaces.adf.Form

in a quest for compatibility, I'd like to add the old ADF Faces form
family to be checked for in the following code snippet.

regards,

Martin

    public static FormInfo findNestingForm(UIComponent uiComponent,
FacesContext facesContext)
    {
        UIComponent parent = uiComponent.getParent();
        while (parent != null &&
(!FORM_COMPONENT_FAMILY.equals(parent.getFamily()) &&
!TRINIDAD_FORM_COMPONENT_FAMILY.equals(parent.getFamily())))
        {
            parent = parent.getParent();
        }

        if (parent != null)
        {
            //link is nested inside a form
            String formName = parent.getClientId(facesContext);
            return new FormInfo(parent, formName);
        }

        return null;
    }