From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [Proposal] (re)naming issue
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 22:15:35 GMT
For class names, I'm thinking that:
  AdfFacesContext -> RequestContext, or maybe LifecycleContext
  AdfRenderingContext -> RenderingContext
(the latter is currently a private-ish internal class, but I think
we should make it public at some point.)

I also wish we could keep the "internal" part of the package;  I'd
rather have:

org.apache.myfacesinternal.trinidad
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal

... than:

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.internal

Doing it "without the dot" forces all the internal code
into an entirely different directory structure, which is
handy for things like doc + inclusion rules - you don't
have to specify exclusion rules, just inclusion.

-- Adam