From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Proposal] (re)naming issue
Date Thu, 20 Jul 2006 21:59:59 GMT
> ADF-FACES-API
> package
> from
> org.apache.myfaces.adf.**

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.**
>
> ADF-FACES-IMPL
> package
> from
> org.apache.myfaces.adfinternal.**

> org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.internal.**
> (note trinidad DOT internal)

Since nobody seams to have a problem with the package suggestion, I think we
should move on on this task, ok ?

o.a.m.trinidad is also fine. Tobago does the same.
they use also the myfaces specific namespace.

Only tomahawk doesn't :)

org.apache.myfaces.custom

but that is from ooooooooold days. Hard to change :)