From G√ľnther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject AW: [Proposal] (re)naming issue
Date Fri, 14 Jul 2006 23:27:24 GMT
Hi!

> More interesting are class names like AdfFacesContext.
> Naming them TrinidadContext might not a good solution.
> Note: This class is *not* extending FacesContext.
>
> ExternalContext might be a good name...
> but... as we all know, this is already taken :)

What about TrinidadRealm? ;-)
No, but why would ExternalContext be better then TrinidadContext?
Thanx for your patience if this happens to be a stupid question to ask.

Regards,
Thorsten

-----Urspr√ľngliche Nachricht-----
since we closed ADFFACES-4 it is now time to start the renaming of the
packages, since ADF is a no no.

ADF-FACES-API
package
from
org.apache.myfaces.adf.**

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.**

ADF-FACES-IMPL
package
from
org.apache.myfaces.adfinternal.**

org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.internal.**
(note trinidad DOT internal)

More interesting are class names like AdfFacesContext.
Naming them TrinidadContext might not a good solution.
Note: This class is *not* extending FacesContext.

ExternalContext might be a good name...
but... as we all know, this is already taken :)

Any ideas?

--
Matthias Wessendorf

further stuff: