From "Piyush Hari" <piyush.h...@oracle.com>
Subject [Proposal] show separator icon and render last child for breadCrumbs on a PDA
Date Fri, 06 Oct 2006 21:14:05 GMT
Hello,

A breadCrumbs component is used in hierarchical site layouts to indicate the path back to
the root page of the hierarchy with links. A child representing the current page should be
the last child. This child may or may not be rendered depending on variables like the device
type or look and feel, but it should always be added.

Currently, links of a breadCrumbs do not have a separator on a PDA. Therefore, they look untidy.
I propose to fix this. Moreover, for PDAs, last item (current page link) is not rendered.
It does not occupy a lot of screen estate. So, I will render this too.

Let me know what you feel about this. I will go ahead and create the JIRA.

Take Care,
Piyush