From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DWR and ADF Faces
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:14:17 GMT
Yeah, that won't work as easily.

FacesContext.getCurrentInstance(); implies that FacesServlet was called
which is the entity responsible of its instanciation. You can try:

FacesContextFactory factory = (FacesContextFactory)FactoryFinder.getFactory(
FactoryFinder.FACES_CONTEXT_FACTORY);
FacesContext context = factory.getFacesContext(context, request, response,
dummyLifeCycle);

However, I'm not sure this will work with the request structure built by
DWRServlet, but it might. Since you need acces to those low level objects
(context, request, and response) you'll have to edit DWR code a bit to have
it creates the context instance.

Regards,

~ Simon