From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DWR and ADF Faces
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 15:01:11 GMT
On a side note, I didn't check at all if it's doable, but you could check
how a commandButton opening a dialog looks like (the javascript enerated
mainly) and add that code to your onmouseover event. That way you would use
the PPR framework instead of DWR, and if it works, all technical
difficulties I was mentioning in the previous post would not apply.

Regards,

~ Simon