From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ADFFACES-253] Make trinidad-config.xml location configurable in web.xml
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:09:06 GMT
I don't really see the gain on trinidad-config.xml either... Web app. config
files are all found under WEB-INF except sometimes log4j.properties and .hbm
for Hibernate and those are linked to the classes, while
trinidad-config.xmlis a pure WEB app config file. I could see it in
META-INF as well by pushing
the limits, but really not anywhere else.

My 2ยข

~ Simon