From "Simon Lessard" <simon.lessar...@gmail.com>
Subject navigationPane magic
Date Sun, 29 Oct 2006 21:08:03 GMT
Hello everyones,

Last week I had to make new components for a project and one of them was an
UIXHierarchy menu looking a bit different from our list menu. So I looked at
NavigationPaneRenderer to see how row currency was handled when using
stamping and I could not find it. Anyone can give me a quick clue on how
that's working exactly? I would have expected a modified clientId for each
rendered stamp, but I cannot even find that. The closest I found were
_writeItemLink and _writeOnclickProperty but those don't seem to do anything
special at all.

Regards,

~ Simon