From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Trinidad on JDK 1.4
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 00:14:24 GMT
Hmm interesting.  The MyFaces Bridge portlet shouldn't work because of
MYFACES-1383.  My guess is you're also not registering Trinidad's
FacesContextFactory which has some additional functionality (and will
have more, ironically, as the Portal Project progresses).

If you want to see my initial crack at the issues getting Trinidad to
work, take a look at the Portlet component in Jira for Trinidad
(ADFFaces).  That's my initial crack at it based off some of the work I
did for ADFFaces 10.1.3.2.  I'm sure there will be more and I imagine
there will be quite a few skinning tasks as well, but it's a start.  And
of course if you want to help fix any of this, have at it.  I probably
won't be able to get to the HARD CORE stuff for a couple weeks yet
although I'm going to try to get the three needed foundation pieces in
place to let people work on it before then.

Scott