From Alexandr Smirnov <asmir...@exadel.com>
Subject Re: MyFaces 1.2 component autogeneration (was: Trinidad JSF 1.2 status update)
Date Fri, 13 Oct 2006 17:15:46 GMT
My dream is avoid to use any configuration files at all, since with
external configuration file component class must be syncronized with it,
this situation provide unnessesary work and can be source for errors. My
idea same as simplified code development for EJB2, jboss Seam etc.
Currently, for abstract bean property getter/setter pair i have right
auto-generated JSF attribute ( but without any documentation,
unfortunately ), for Event Listener Handler interface - component code,
listener helper and tags.  I'm very 'lazy' developer, and alvais avoid
to make work by hand if it can be done automatically.
With little additional meta-information ( i seem java annotations as
best way for provide it ) using of external configuration file is not need.

Adam Winer :