From Rogers Reilly <rogers_rei...@s-rod.com>
Subject Re: bug in UIXCommand breaking JSF navigation in 1.2 branch?
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 02:10:27 GMT
I was actually using a build from a few weeks ago, one of the first 1.2
builds.  Just updated my SVN and yes, now I see this code in
UIXCommand.  Sorry, should've checked first.

Unfortunately now the build isn't working for trinidad-impl ... it seems
the Maven plugin is producing a bunch of files (Tag classes like
ConvertDateTimeTag, ConvertNumberTag, ValidateDateTimeTag) that want to
use TagUtils.getValueBinding, TagUtils.isValueReference, etc., and can't
find them.  Maybe those methods in TagUtils got nuked during the last
merge with trunk?

Using Facelets FWIW.