From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: MyFaces 1.2 component autogeneration (was: Trinidad JSF 1.2 status update)
Date Wed, 11 Oct 2006 16:24:54 GMT
Alexandr,

What's wrong with faces-config.xml metadata?  From our
perspective, this has been a very successful source
of the information needed to derive things as diverse
as Javadoc, code, and TLDs (and, faces-config.xml
itself).

The "XML is bad, annotations are great" line you here a lot these
days is waaaay overblown.  XML has its strengths, annotations
has its strengths.

-- Adam