From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: making IntegerUtils part of API ?
Date Wed, 18 Oct 2006 06:32:47 GMT
I'm partly -1 on this.  We should just be using autoboxing for int ->
Integer, which is required to already cache the same object for integers
from -128 to 127 inclusive.  The part of IntegerUtils that is still useful
is the cache of toString()'d versions of the integers, but I'm not
sure how widely used that is.

One thing is for sure - we should do a pass for any instances
of "Bali" (an old Oracle code name) to clean that up.

-- Adam