From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: new validator: dateRestrictionValidator
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 20:55:31 GMT
+1 to the validator.

Would definitely hope for client-side validation too!

A tricky question from an API standpoint, though:  for an inputText, you'd
just add this validator.  But for inputDate, I think it'd be easier for
users if we supported setting the attributes directly on inputDate, and
synthesized the validator for them.

-- Adam