From "Arash Rajaeeyan" <arash.rajaee...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: who is in charge for JSR 301?
Date Thu, 12 Oct 2006 18:10:16 GMT
thank you Carsten,
you may have seen the portlet patch of shinsuke for tomahawk,
we (me and some other developers) want to do polish this patch and do
similar thing for trindad and tobago.
it will be great if we can have one soloution working for all components
under myfaces umbrella and may be even other components.
it looks like this target of JSR 301
as an exprienced member of this group, do you have any guidelines for us?

--
Arash Rajaeeyan