From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible use of maven-faces-plugin for myfaces 1.2
Date Mon, 30 Oct 2006 00:17:08 GMT
Sounds cool Bruno,

are you already using the plugin on the MyFaces 1.2 branch?
I have two days vacation in November, maybe I can help out on some
stuff, like writing XML files ;)

@Trinidad/Tomahawk: I don't mind to use the FacesBean approach for the
Trinidad custom components; we also can look at the *optimized* client
side state saving...
but that is far away from now ;)

-M

On 10/29/06, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> Thanks Adam. I am refactoring the plugin so it can be extended easily.
> Instead of putting "if" statements over and over again in the mojo (I
> have started with that), I have decided to create a ComponentGenerator
> interface, which can have different implementations (e.g. trinidad,
> myfaces, and I guess tomahawk in the future...) depending on the
> specific details of every component library. I will add a TagGenerator
> too, to do the same with the tags. The plugin is excellent, the only
> thing I am doing is refactoring things "a little" and adding the code
> specific for myfaces core 1.2.
> Maybe this plugin can help to reuse the same base classes for tomahawk
> and trinidad in the future,
>
> Cheers,
>
> Bruno

> > Cool!  (Glanced at what you're coding on that branch so far, looks
> > excellent.)
> >
> > -- Adam
> >

> > On 10/28/06, Bruno Aranda <brunoaranda@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > Ok, I will rebranch the branch to add the new features to be able to
> > > use the plugin directly with myfaces and in the future to generate
> > > also the tomahawk library.
> > >
> > > Bruno

> > > be
Instead