From Anthony Yulo <Anthony.Y...@headstrong.com>
Subject RE: DWR and ADF Faces
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:17:56 GMT
Well I know the launchDialog function gets called so I know that the DWR is
working and that I can all java code from the javascript.  However, the
popup window is not showing and that the browser is issuing an alertbox with
message: "null".  And, Simon said that as long as you don't use the
FacesContext's instance, it will be fine.  But here I am using the
FacesContext.

Here is the actual code:

public void launchDialog() {

        System.out.println("Launch Dialog called.");

        ViewHandler viewHandler = context.getApplication().getViewHandler();

        UIViewRoot dialog = viewHandler.createView(context,
"/pages/iv/dialogPage.jsp");

        HashMap properties = new HashMap();
            properties.put("width", new Integer(250));
            properties.put("height", new Integer(150));

AdfFacesContext.getCurrentInstance().launchDialog(dialog,properties,null,tru
e,properties);
        System.out.println("after launch" + componentId);

}