From Anthony Yulo <Anthony.Y...@headstrong.com>
Subject RE: DWR and ADF Faces
Date Thu, 05 Oct 2006 14:46:22 GMT
Im planning to do this on a production environment.  Nightmarish? So you're
saying that this is not adviseable to implement this on a production
environment? What do you mean nightmarish? The results will not be
consistent?

-----Original Message-----
From: Simon Lessard [mailto:simon.lessard.3@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 10:29 PM
To: adffaces-dev@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: DWR and ADF Faces

Using DWR to do that will be nightmarish I think... You'll need a
TrinidadContext instance as well to push the dialog...

Hmmm I think this could be a nice improvement for Trinidad though, an
attribute to send an action from any JavaScript event. Maybe a keyword
placed in the event attributes, or new attributes altogether. All components
implementing that would have to also implement ActionSource/ActionSource 2
though. This is not a small change, but it would open a whole new level of
functionality.

Regards,

~ Simon