From Günther, Thorsten <Thorsten.Guent...@medocino.de>
Subject [Proposal] Introduce "actions" facet to tr:table
Date Mon, 02 Oct 2006 10:19:45 GMT
Hi!

I got the requirement to export the contents of a tr:table as CSV. For now I have an action-link
placed directly above the table. Since the table contains detail-stamps there is a row containing
"Show All Details | Hide All Details" on top of the table. I wish I could attach my CSV
action link to this row.
So what do you think about an "actions" facet, which should contain only action-buttons /
-links which would be included in the details-actions row.

Regards,
Thorsten