From "Stefan Podkowinski" <spo...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [ADFFACES-253] Make trinidad-config.xml location configurable in web.xml
Date Thu, 26 Oct 2006 21:24:29 GMT
My case for creating the patch was that some frameworks require to
have config files in the classpath, so we decided to just put all of
them there, incl. spring etc. This convention also works for creating
standalone apps where no web-inf directory is available. I think it
should just be up to the developer to decide. In fact, I've only came
accross two frameworks so far that insisted on the web-inf location,
which is sitemesh (patch available through jira on this) and trinidad
(same as well now ;))