From "Bruno Aranda" <brunoara...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Recent commit by me causing some havoc in the faces 12 branch
Date Mon, 27 Nov 2006 21:27:14 GMT
Fixed. I have commented the partin the mojos that call to
ComponentBean.isTrinidadComponent() to distinguish between the
trinidad and myfaces core generators, so only the trinidad generator
is used now. It seems that this method is not behaving properly.

Do you have any idea for a better way (well, I mean a working way) to
implement it?

  public boolean isTrinidadComponent()
  {
      return (_TRINIDAD_COMPONENT_BASE.equals(findComponentSuperclass()));
  }

Cheers,

Bruno