From Siarhei Berdachuk <berdac...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems running Trinidad in Tomcat with file permission restrictions for writing
Date Tue, 21 Nov 2006 08:22:17 GMT
Hello Simon

> Hello,
>
> My guess would be with the skin engine. Trinidad generates the final CSS
> file at runtime. I cannot think of a fix for that if that's the issue,
> maybe
> you could open a specific folder for Java writing access?
>

> ~ Simon

Seems, that it is impossible. I checked godaddy's support help and can
not find possibility for changing write access to specific folder.

There is other article with detailed description for using this hosting
for J2EE applications:
http://www.oisv.com/articles/development/gojava_lessons_on_writing_java_applications_for_godaddy_shared_hosting
Sorry, but I have not permission to reproduce this article in public area :(
You have to register to OISV before reading it (it is free and there are
a lot of interesting materials)

Thank you,
  Siarhei Berdachuk
  berdachuk@berdaflex.com