From "Scott O'Bryan" <darkar...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: GoLinkRenderer calls writeURIAttribute to render name and id, why?
Date Wed, 29 Nov 2006 18:41:00 GMT
Right.  Well it's the other cases I'm worried about.  I would rather not
have the decision in the Trinidad code whether to encode the URL or
not.  We should always be encoding unless we're certain they are
bookmarks.  Otherwise, presumably, the app server or portal will handle
it accordingly.  Is that not correct?

Scott