From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Question] Launch Parameters in Filter
Date Tue, 14 Nov 2006 22:49:46 GMT
This is for the dialog framework.  On a return from a single-window
dialog (useWindow="false"), we end up needing to run the full JSF lifecycle
a second time so that the ReturnEvent is properly delivered.
I imagine getting this working for portlets would be painful, though
it would absolutely be useful for portlets.

-- Adam