From "William Hoover" <whoo...@nemours.org>
Subject Status
Date Wed, 13 Dec 2006 17:57:40 GMT
Do we have an ETA when we will have a working copy of Trinidad?

Will Hoover
Application Engineer
IS - Application Development
Nemours
Office: (904) 288-5754
Fax:    (904) 288-5758

NOTICE...This electronic transmission is intended only for the person(s)
named.  It may contain information that is (i) proprietary to the sender,
and/or (ii) privileged, confidential and/or otherwise exempt from disclosure
under applicable State and Federal law, including, but not limited to,
privacy standards imposed pursuant to the federal Health Insurance
Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA).  Receipt by anyone other
than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any applicable privilege.  If
you received this confidential communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by reply e-mail message and permanently delete the
original message from your system.