From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Name change..
Date Sat, 03 Feb 2007 15:38:01 GMT
There isn't any notice on the name change on the status page. I assume that the name change
is there
to stay ? Would also be nice if someone still has some idea on what date the name change actually
happened.

Since the rest is still called adffaces (list names, incubator page, etc) I am not sure if
we need
to change those names to trinidad before graduation

Thoughts ?

We can also bring this discussion to general to ask for opinions, although I think the overhead
created with changing the name in every area isn't probably worth it. (assuming Oracle still
is ok
that the name ADF Faces is used?)

Mvgr,
Martin