From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [vote] release of plugins (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Wed, 21 Feb 2007 22:38:00 GMT
It seems like a precondition in this thread : your name must start with the letters ma :)
Hmm missing the vote of the other Martin ;)
Oh something useful : also add the names of the people who voted in the vote result, so people
on
general know who voted (and use the contents of the vote result as the basis of the vote mail
on
general)

Mvgr,
Martin