From "Manfred Geiler" <manfred.gei...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [release] fun with maven
Date Tue, 13 Feb 2007 11:56:56 GMT
Matze,
First of all, please do not deploy tomahawk into
.../people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/m2-staging-repository right now.
We are currently preparing core 1.1.5 in this dir which will later be
moved to .../people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/core-1.1.5/m2-staging-repository.

Please create a new staging folder for tomahawk
e.g.
.../people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/tomahawk/m2-staging-repository

Thanks!

Specifiying the passphrase with -Dpassphrase=VALUE worked fine for me.
See http://wiki.apache.org/myfaces/CoreRelease115#diary (Point 4, last
step)

BTW, you are doing a "release:perform" before the vote? Why that?

--Manfred