From "Danny Robinson" <dannyjrobin...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting the Component ID from within getOnclick()
Date Wed, 28 Feb 2007 14:50:16 GMT
Sorry, I should have been clearer.  In the renderer code on the server-side
my component overrides the XhtmlRenderer.getOnclick() to insert some custom
javascript.  Within this method I'd like to be able to call getClientId() on
the component to grab the id.

Currently I'm having to use eval combined with this.id to workaround this
issue, but it's not very clean.

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.