From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: versioning
Date Fri, 16 Feb 2007 00:34:17 GMT
> Ok, ...
>
> so my plugins branch currently uses 1.0.1-incubating-SNAPSHOT
> I'll merge that to trunk AFTER we actually released the plugins.

I think that technically this should happen now.   1.0.0 has
already branched, right?  If someone checked in code to
the plugins, then we'd have some JARs floating around
that claim to be 1.0.0-SNAPSHOT, but contain bits that will
never appear in a 1.0.0 release.

> When merging to trunk the new version, I am also adding the released
> 1.0.0-incubating as the dependency. And change the CORE version to
> 1.0.0-incubating-SNAPSHOT.

Are you saying that the trunk of trinidad will point at the released
version of the plugins, after the release?  If so, +1.

-- Adam