From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] release of plugins (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Tue, 20 Feb 2007 09:01:49 GMT
Thanks for your feedback.

I will add the src/site thing. But in the meantime, I have these question:
Why is the source-plugin adding the target/ ?
Why is this:

 <build>
    <resources>
      <resource>
      </resource>
      <!-- also include license and notice files in all the jars -->
      <resource>
        <directory>${basedir}/</directory>
        <includes>
          <include>NOTICE.txt</include>
          <include>LICENSE.txt</include>
          <include>INCUBATOR_NOTICE.txt</include>
        </includes>
        <targetPath>META-INF</targetPath>
      </resource>
    </resources>

not applied to the javadoc/sources plugin ?

thx,

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh