From Bernd Bohmann <bernd.bohm...@atanion.com>
Subject Re: A first Release Candidate ? (was Re: [Release] next steps...)
Date Thu, 08 Mar 2007 19:49:20 GMT
Hello Matthias,

I think the notice file should contain a note for facelets and the
license file the facelets license (please remove the prototype license
from the license file :-)). The last stable release of facelets is
1.1.11 any reason to include 1.1.6 only?

The dist and the example distributions contains double artifacts with a
SNAPSHOT version may be a clean build needed.

Regards

Bernd