From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [vote] release of core (1.0.0-incubating)
Date Wed, 14 Mar 2007 21:24:40 GMT
Sorry people for the late response..

-1.. Missing md5/sha1 checkum for tar.gz and zip (the dist_trin_core).

If they are added and are ok, I am changing to +1..

Maybe wise to add a text that the binary dist is a complete distribution including sources
(most of
the time you see a separate release for source). No issues here with it all being in one dist
though

Also I rather see incubating-example unpack in it's own directory (no blocker btw, just personal
preference, since it "messes" up my unpacked dist package).

Another question : Why is commons-logging version 1.0 included and not a later version ?

Mvgr,
Martin