From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject VOTE RESULT (was Re: [vote] release of core (1.0.0-incubating))
Date Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:43:17 GMT
Hi guys,

thanks for participating on the vote. Here is the result:

binding +1:
-Bruno Aranda (Trinidad PPMC member / MyFaces PMC member)
-Gabrielle Crawford (Trinidad PPMC member)
-Simon Lessard (Trinidad PPMC member)
-Martin van den Bemt (Mentor of Trinidad / Incubator PMC)
-Matthias Wessendorf (Trinidad PPMC member / MyFaces PMC member)

non-binding +1:
-Matt Cooper (contributor)
-Bernd Bohmann (MyFaces PMC)

-1: