From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: Next steps? (was Re: Is trinidad ready for graduation ?)
Date Tue, 10 Apr 2007 21:12:49 GMT
Sorry for the one in all reply..

Ok, let's switch perspective's here. MyFaces (the codebase) is a JSF implementation.
Tomahawk and Trinidad are JSF component sets. I am not comparing the possible overlap of the
component sets, I am  focussing on the possible lack of overlap in community of the JSF
implementation and the component sets. Different goals, different users and different developers
(although the last is not yet the case, it is most likely someone interested in components
is not
interested in coding on the JSF implementation).

Just playing bad cop here though, to hopefully prevent this situation (if you are aware of
these
signs you can watch out for it)

Not going to vote -1 on a move to MyFaces.

Mvgr,
Martin