From Jeanne Waldman <jeanne.wald...@oracle.com>
Subject jira issue 448 review
Date Sat, 14 Apr 2007 01:20:48 GMT

      http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ADFFACES-448

      portal+skinning: suppress stylesheet if requested skin-id+skin's
      stylesheetid are found

Hi there,
I added a new JIRA issue and I uploaded a patch in case someone wants to
comment before I check it in; it involves some new public methods.
Here's what it has:
1. a new Skin API that I sent an email about last week: *public String
getStyleSheetDocumentId(RenderingContext arc)*
2. a new public method in
trinidadinternal.renderkit.core.CoreRenderingContext:   *public Skin
getRequestMapSkin()*
3. my RequestMap names -- are these in a standard format?
*oracle.apache.myfaces.trinidad.skin.suppressStylesheet
oracle.apache.myfaces.trinidad.skin.id
oracle.apache.myfaces.trinidad.skin.stylesheet.id *

Thanks,
Jeanne