From Piyush Hari <piyush.h...@oracle.com>
Subject Re: Dependencies ?
Date Wed, 25 Apr 2007 02:06:54 GMT
Thanks for the reply Mike but this did not solve the problem. I had to
include javaee.jar which I got when I installed Java EE 5 SDK on my
machine. Also,I removed Myfaces jars and now just use JSF 1.2 Jars now.
Thanks for that tip. Then, I had to include a few other JARS like
shale-test etc.

Now, when I run junit tests from command prompt after copying the
necessary testScripts and golden files in the working directory, all the
tests fail. Any leads ? Here is the command line followed by the
stacktrace :

C:\Java\jdk1.5.0_09\bin\java -Dtrinidad.renderkit.fulltests=lenient
-Dorg.apache.myfaces.trinidad.ForceGolden=false
-Dtrinidad.renderkit.scripts=C:/Temp/coverage/testScripts/
-Dtrinidad.renderkit.golden=C:/Temp/coverage/golden/
-Dtrinidad.renderkit.failures=C:/Temp/coverage/target/test-failures/
-cp c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\trinidad-impl.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\trinidad-impl-test.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\jsf-api.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\jsf-impl.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\activation-1.1.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-beanutils-1.7.0.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-codec-1.3.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-collections-3.1.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-digester-1.6.jar;c
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-el-1.0.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-lang-2.1.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\commons-logging-1.0.4.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\jsf-facelets-1.1.11.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\jstl-1.1.2.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\mail-1.4.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\myfaces-api-1.1.5.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\myfaces-impl-1.1.5.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\trinidad-api-test.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\trinidad-api.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\javaee.jar;
c:\Temp\trinidad-impl\shale-test-1.0.3.jar;
c:\junit\junit3.8.1\junit.jar;
C:\emma-2.0.5312\lib\emma.jar;
junit.textui.TestRunner
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.CoreRenderKitTest

**************************
stack trace for table.xml golden file
**************************
There were 7 errors:

1)
table-minimal(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase
$RendererTest)java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException
        at
javax.faces.context.FacesContext.getELContext(FacesContext.java:136)
        at javax.faces.component.UIViewRoot.setLocale(UIViewRoot.java:888)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitBootstrap.crea
teUIViewRoot(RenderKitBootstrap.java:49)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase$BaseT
est.setUp(RenderKitTestCase.java:162)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase$BaseT
est.run(RenderKitTestCase.java:143)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase$Rende
rerTest.run(RenderKitTestCase.java:307)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase.run(R
enderKitTestCase.java:92)
2)
table-minimalIE(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCa
se$RendererTest)java.lang.IllegalStateException: Trying to attach
RequestContext
 to a thread that already had one. To enable stack traces of each
RequestContext
 attach/release call, enable Level.FINEST logging for the class
org.apache.myfac
es.trinidad.context.RequestContext
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidad.context.RequestContext.attach(RequestCont
ext.java:473)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.MRequestContext.<init>(
MRequestContext.java:47)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase$BaseT
est.setUp(RenderKitTestCase.java:156)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase$BaseT
est.run(RenderKitTestCase.java:143)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase$Rende
rerTest.run(RenderKitTestCase.java:307)
        at
org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestCase.run(R
enderKitTestCase.java:92)
3)
table-minimalIERtl(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTes
[...]
4)
table-minimalPPC(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestC
[...]
5)
table-minimalSaf(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTestC
[...]
6)
table-minimalScrRdr(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTe
[...]
7)
table-minimalInacc(org.apache.myfaces.trinidadinternal.renderkit.RenderKitTes
[...]

FAILURES!!!
Tests run: 64,  Failures: 0,  Errors: 7

EMMA: runtime coverage data merged into [C:\Temp\coverage\coverage.ec]
{in 32 ms
}