From Martin van den Bemt <mll...@mvdb.net>
Subject Re: [Infrastructure] Moving to myfaces
Date Sat, 28 Apr 2007 17:49:46 GMT
Your impression is kind of correct...
(see http://www.apache.org/dev/reporting-issues.html)
Which states that the private list needs to be cc'ed, the problem with JIRA is that it is
not a mail
 , so it's hard to cc the private list.. You can trigger response in a couple of ways : 1)
add
threads to the issue pointing to the decision being made (although you move the work to the
infrastructure team to investigate if the request is legit) or 2) Ask the chair to confirm
the
request in Jira 3) Let the PMC Chair make the request. On a couple of occasions I had to confirm
an
infra request to spark action.

Mvgr,
Martin