From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [client side conversion] NumberConverter
Date Thu, 26 Apr 2007 16:58:13 GMT
I'm confused about this patch:

-	if(this._isConvertible())
+	if(!(numberString.indexOf(',') != -1 || numberString.indexOf(',') !=
-1) && this._isConvertible())
 	{
 		return _decimalParse(numberString,
                          this._messages,

Why is numberString.indexOf(',') != -1 being checked twice?
And, if you're trying to use the numeric separator, shouldn't
this be localized, not a hardcoded character?

-- Adam