From "Matthias Wessendorf" <mat...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Next steps? (was Re: Is trinidad ready for graduation ?)
Date Wed, 11 Apr 2007 05:41:41 GMT
Hi Martin,

> component sets, I am  focussing on the possible lack of overlap in community of the JSF
> implementation and the component sets. Different goals, different users and different
developers
> (although the last is not yet the case, it is most likely someone interested in components
is not
> interested in coding on the JSF implementation).

that is already the case, I think w/in MyFaces. Some are more
interested in the IMPL; some are more in the components. Most of the
devs are interested in both.

>From my perspective, I can say that my interest is the JSF impl and
Trinidad. I am also very interested in getting the MyFaces commons and
Tomahawk2 stuff done. I am not that much interested in Tobago.

-Matthias

--
Matthias Wessendorf
http://tinyurl.com/fmywh