From "Adam Winer" <awi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: af:form doesn't render an action attribute
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:00:28 GMT
af:form definitely always renders an "action".  The action has nothing
to do with the submit button (if it did, how would you deal with
having two buttons?).  It's just about posting back to the original
page.

You can use h:commandButton, h:form, etc.:  ADF doesn't
at all require that you only use ADF components.  So you
can certainly use h:form for now, but I'm really interested
in how you managed to get af:form to not render an "action".
Could you double-check that that's really happening?

-- Adam Winer