From "Ramazan VARLIKLI" <rvarli...@innova.com.tr>
Subject RE: I tried to use an ADF faces component and i get : Could not find renderer for CoreCommandLink , what is wrong ?
Date Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:18:35 GMT
Have you wired adf tags within <af:document> ?
Example
<af:document>
<af:commandLink immediate="true" text="Component Guide"
inlineStyle="left: 264px; top: 150px; position: absolute"
action="guide"/>
</af:document>

-----Original Message-----
From: Legolas Woodland [mailto:legolas.w@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 3:13 AM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: I tried to use an ADF faces component and i get : Could not
find renderer for CoreCommandLink , what is wrong ?

Hi
Thank you for reading my post.
I get the following in application server log file and command link
button does not show in the page
here is my jsf code

     <af:commandLink immediate="true" text="Component Guide"
inlineStyle="left: 264px; top: 150px; position: absolute"
action="guide"/>

and here is a part of web.xml that has some ADF faces declaration :

<filter>
    <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>

<filter-class>oracle.adf.view.faces.webapp.AdfFacesFilter</filter-class>
  </filter>

    <filter-mapping>
    <filter-name>adfFaces</filter-name>
  </filter-mapping>
  <servlet>
    <load-on-startup>1</load-on-startup>
  </servlet>

and here is a part of faces-config.xml which contain some stuff related
to adf faces

<default-render-kit-id>
      oracle.adf.core
    </default-render-kit-id>

I add two jar files to my web-inf/lib folder
those two jar files are :
adf-faces-api-ea20-SNAPSHOT
adf-faces-impl-ea20-SNAPSHOT
and also some other jar files like
jsf-impl-1.1_01

Thanks

GIZLILIK NOTU
Bu e-posta mesaji gizli, hassas bilgi ve/ya da ekler icerebilir. Bu mesaj, mesajin alici kisminda
belirtilen kullanici/kullanicilara gonderilmistir. Eger mesaji yanlislikla almissaniz lutfen
gondereni acilen bilgilendiriniz, mesaji ve tum kopyalarini siliniz.
Bu mesaj bilinen tum viruslere karsi Symantec Antivirus ile taranmistir.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE
This email may contain confidential information and/or attachments. This email is intended
for the use of the addressee only. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the
sender immediately and delete the email and any copies of it.
This e-mail has been scanned by Symantec Antivirus for all known viruses.