From "Frank Russo" <frank.ru...@FXALL.com>
Subject RE: af:form doesn't render an action attribute
Date Thu, 30 Mar 2006 17:49:16 GMT
It's definitley happening. It didn't render an action attribute. All I
did was <af:form id="myform> and it rendered <form id="myform">.

The reason I was using af:form is because I was trying to use af:subform
for something...

Frank Russo
Senior Developer
FX Alliance, LLC

-----Original Message-----
From: Adam Winer [mailto:awiner@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 30, 2006 12:00 PM
To: adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org
Subject: Re: af:form doesn't render an action attribute

af:form definitely always renders an "action".  The action has nothing
to do with the submit button (if it did, how would you deal with having
two buttons?).  It's just about posting back to the original page.

You can use h:commandButton, h:form, etc.:  ADF doesn't at all require
that you only use ADF components.  So you can certainly use h:form for
now, but I'm really interested in how you managed to get af:form to not
render an "action".
Could you double-check that that's really happening?

-- Adam Winer