From bra...@bitstream.net
Subject ADF Dialog Issue
Date Mon, 08 May 2006 14:16:54 GMT
I'm having a problem with ADF dialogs in EA19 and I was wondering if
anyone has seen this problem before, has any suggestions, if it had been
fixed, etc.   If noone has seen this I'm going to go digging in the
DialogService source for an answer but if it's been fixed that will of
course be a wild goose chase.

The issue:  When I call a dialog there are certain circumstances where my
returnListener never gets called.  It seems to be related to the amount of
partial submit activity on the dialog.
AdfFacesContext.getCurrentInstance().returnFromDialog is always called on
a full submit.  I can replicate the problem every time but I can't
determine what's getting lost/changed.

Thanks for any help,
Brady